Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Joy


Hi everyone!  I am in that place where we all dread being, the Dead Craft Zone(LOL). This is the place that we go when we lose our MOJO.  I am presently there and have been for a few days now.  I have been putting out a card  or two but it is taking everything I have to make it work.  This was an old card I had put away and I decided to tweak it up.  I added the skittles,  stamp (Bugbites) & the cute gingerbread family from dress Up Paper Dolls cart.  Everything else is from my stash: ribbon, stickers, foam & punched snowflakes & letters and the plastic tag letters are from Oriental Trading Co.  The gingerbread house was hand cut and the dot candy is from a mini circle punch.  Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge #19 - Scene it! (Thanksgiving or Christmas Scene)
Perfect Sentiments Challenge #56 - Place it together (Use Scraps)

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us this week for the scene it challenge at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute scene, thanks for joining CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain! Hang in there, the mojo will return full force and even stronger when it does! Saw your card over at Little Scrap Pieces and had to get a closer look. To cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable scene!! I love this so much, reminds me of a Winter Wonderland!! Thank you for joining us this week at Cardz TV!

    Hugs,
    Jo-CTVS DT

    ReplyDelete