Friday, February 17, 2012

Sent W/Love

Happy TGIF everyone.  I love making shaped cards. I still don't know how to use the CCR, so I am unable to weld and get very excited when I find a shaped card I could do without it.  I hand cut the envelope and even made an inner layer. The heart was from Doodle Charm cart. I added some ribbon, brown Studio G ink and rub-on, all quite old,  from my stash.  The heart gem is attached to a gold paper clip which I found on sale @ Michaels.  Enjoy the weekend.

Challenges
Anything Goes Challenge Blog #60 - Eye's Down, Bingo Board
Bitten By The Bug Challenge - Sweetheart Heart

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty, pretty card!! :) Your distressing looks GREAT and I love the little postmark!! :) Wonderful!!

    Hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! I love the shape and your handmade envelope is fabulous!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab handmade envelope and card... love the details..

    Thanks for joining in the Bingo board challenge at Anything Goes – good luck!
    Hugs
    Christine L xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just gorgeous,love the image,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete