Monday, January 16, 2012

Caterpillar Circles

It was a busy, quick passing and extremely chilly weekend. Hope you were all staying toasty and warm.  I made this card some time back but never reached the challenge.  I used Create a Critter cart but I decided to add some circles which I cut w/the same cart.  I used a combination of flowers and added a glitter brad from my stash.  Also from my stash(one of my 1st.) was the sentiment and the flowers.  I finished it off with some ribbon. Be back soon.                                        
Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Cute caterpillar.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The caterpillar is too cute!! I love the background paper...I think I have some like it and forgot about it! I need to find it!! Thanks for the inspiration!! And thanks for stopping by and entering my K Andrew Design stamp giveaway!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete