Hi my bloggie friends . Hope you've been enjoying your hump day. I finally did a cut I have been wanting to do with Straight From The Nest cart. I think it is such a super cute cut. I used two different doily punches from MS. I had some mini stickers in my stash and decided to decorate the little tees with them. Two other carts. I used were Doodle Charm and MS Seasonal. The ribbon is also from my stash. I embossed the pink layer with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots. I finished it with some new mini button brads I bought on sale at Michaels, specifically with this project in mind. That's going to be it for now. Have a blessed day.
Challenges
Paper Pals Arts Challenge #129 - Sketch Challenge
Cropstop Challenge #58 - It's A...Baby
Love To Create Challenge #3 - Color Challenge(Navy, Pink & 1 other color)
I Came, I Saw, I Created/Creative Color Challenge - Olive, Pink, & Navy
I Came, I Saw, I Created/Creative Color Challenge - Olive, Pink, & Navy
This is so cute! I love all the detail on the little shirts and the buttons look great on the basket.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Very cute card. Love the border punch you used. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create.
ReplyDeleteAshley
Adorable card! Love the clothes line. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, with your beautiful scene! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create challenge.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable little scene you have created! I love the grass! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!
ReplyDeleteLovely on the details. Beautiful colors and papers. Great design!
ReplyDeletetrilastin vs revitol
Your card is adorable! I especially love the laundry on the line and coming out of the basket. Thanks for linking up at this weeks Creative Color Challenge.
ReplyDeleteRenee @ icameisawicreated@blogspot.com
Wonderful card!!! The clothes line is such a fun touch!! Thanks for playing with us at Crop Stop!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! Just love this scene!! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings,
Tina
oh my goodness, how did you get to cut them so tiny w/o tearing? this is just super duper cute! Thanks for playing with us last week @ CropStop's blog challenge. Our new challenge is up!
ReplyDelete-- dalis