Saturday, February 18, 2012

Green Eggs & Ham






I had so much fun doing this and another Dr. Seuss project.  The truth is I thought it was going to be extremely difficult because I don't own  anything Dr. Seuss. I went to Bing and searched for pics and quotes.  I was surprised to find so much stuff I didn't know what to choose.  I was very interested in Green Eggs and Ham. I thought it would look great on a card.  I printed a picture and drew it on to the appropriate stock paper.  It took me several mistakes and some time but it finally shaped out.  I embellished it with green glitter & Glaze Accents(eggs & fork), gems and black gel pen from my stash.  I had a small piece of twine that came with a prize and decided to recycle it.  I also embossed the layer inside the card.  I was so fortunate to find the quote already designed.  I just had to print it out.  I think it turned out great.  Enjoy!
Challenges
Twine-ology Challenge - Dr. Seuss' B-Day /Read Across America(use quote)  Bonus: Bling, Glitter
ABC...Challenge - J is for...Jazz (it up) anything w/bling, glitter

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so funny!!! It made me smile :-) Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggling at your green eggs. I am so grateful I don't have to eat them. They look like something off of 'I'm a Celebrity'

    Thanks for joining us at ABC for our Jazz It Up challenge with your oh so amusing creation.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete