Saturday, February 25, 2012

3D Calender



Hi my bloggie friends.  I hope you are enjoying the weekend.  I decided to get bold and do something I've never done.  I took a piece of saved cardboard and created my own measurements to make this fold which stands at 41/4 inches high.  I used the Indie Art and Create a Critter carts.  I used the shadow to avoid the face on the sun and cut out a circle, from the same cart,  for the center. I used the PK-493 for the face.  I added some punched out flowers from a set of old McGill punches and MS flower punch.  From my stash I added some Recollection brads, a very old bee brad from Oriental Trading Co., ribbon from special value, gems from Recollections and glossy Accents for the Peachy Keen eyes.  The paper was single sheets from Michael's I bought last year. I am sorry I am unable to remember right now fro what blogger friend I downloaded this calender from.  I wanted to use all 12 months out of paper to rip out but I ran out of ink on my printer.  I could still change it later.  I just placed a warm month to livin the spirits of everyone, for now.

I love all the wonderful new projects and tricks I am learning from all of you. Thanks!

Challenges
Anything Goes Challenge #61 - Altered Projects(anything but a card)
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #6 - 3D  Object/Weather Theme
Cropstop Challenge #59 - Is It Blooming Outside(use 3 flowers)

13 comments:

  1. Adorable calendar! The colors are striking Thank you for joining us at CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job trying something new. I seem to get comfortable and need to expand a little. Waiting for Spring Break when I should have more time!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you gorgeous project. Thanks for sharing this with us at Anything Goes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute - what a great idea! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge! {hugs!} Lauren - PKS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super cute..... great idea
    Thank you for joining us at CropStop Challenge Blog
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice calendar for April- Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great calendar!! Love the sun image! Thanks for playing with us at CropStop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a AWESOME calendar! That sun is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea! That sunshine is SO sweet too! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome calendar! I love that sad face on the sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this idea, I might borrow it, would you mind if I do? TFS
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute, love the papers you used, your poor sun looks so sad, awwwww lol :)

    ReplyDelete