Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dr. Seuss Tag



Hi everyone.  Hope you are all having a great weekend.  This is the 2nd part to my Dr. Seuss projects. I used MS Seasonal cart. to make the tag.  Just as the previous project I went on line and copied the same sketch on the cover of the book and cut out the water, white fish and red fish.  I decided to use some brads which I specifically purchased for this project.  I added the quote to the back of the tag. I also used a starfish gem, ribbon(Oriental trading Co.) and blue glitter gel pen from my stash. I placed googly eyes on the cut out fish.  Finally the letters are from Lyrical Letters cart.  Now I'm in the mood to keep making whimsical cards. Be back soon.

Challenges

11 comments:

  1. Very cute tag!!! And I've loved Dr. Seuss since I was a little girl. Great job!!! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! such a fun tag, makes me smile, brings back childhood memories...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! That was one of my favorite books as a child. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge by Cardz TV. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just too cute, nice job with the challenge, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Dr. Seuss cards. Very cute idea. I am a new follower. I'm playing along with you at Cooking with Cricut. Your love song cards is very pretty.

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute tag!
    Thanks for joinging us at The Pixie Cottage
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! That quote on the inside is one of my favourites!! Love Dr. Seuss!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fish and star shaped brads so cute- I haven't used any on them before but might have to go get some for a future tropical project I havea in mind thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project! I really like the way you used brads! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute tag and those brads are just too awesome! Perfect for this project!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete