Here is a card to warm you up. I used the MS Birthday cart. and MS Elegant Art cart. I used a K. Andrews sentiment from Coffee & Tea stamp set. I added a Peachy Keen face(PK 493)with Brillance black ink, some glossy accents on the eyes, some ribbon and flourish embellish from my stash. That's it for now.
Challenges
super cute!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute- love the fun face on the mug! Thanks for playing at CTO this week!
ReplyDelete:)Amy
Amy's Crafting Space
Celebrate The Occasion Design Team Member
very nice, thanks for playing @ CTO!
ReplyDeleteCute card, perfect flourish for the steam :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining CTO this week
OMG super cute!! Thanks for playing along with CTO!!
ReplyDeleteWith the cold weather lingering on. Cocoa is a good idea! Thanks for joining us this week at CTO
ReplyDeleteLove the flourish as the steam, really cute card! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our "Thinking of You" challenge :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Love the face and the flourish! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
ReplyDeleteGlenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/