I am sure that everyone will enjoy getting the feel of Spring Fashion. I used my fairly new cart. Forever Young. From my stash I added glitter brads, flower gems(K & Co.), glitter zig zag ribbon, and a chain I found at Michaels in all colors. I left the purse open in the center to place the tag inside. I used vellum paper on the nail polish and glasses. The rest of the paper is from Recollections. Thanks for coming by and have a blessed day.
Challenges
Cardz TV/DT Challenge #6 - Anything Goes
Paper Play Challenge/Week 8 - For a Mother
The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge - SpringIs In The Air
I love this card, so colorful!!!! You did a fantastic job. Hurry up Spring!!! Hugs, Dawn
ReplyDeleteFabulous project - loving the bright and bold colour choices and wonderfully presented.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
Best wishes, Sharon
What a cute purse! The really like the colors and all the detail. Great job :-)
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com
So happy to see Spring colors/ Very fun
ReplyDeleteFabulous purse! I love the sunglasses with the velum! So clever and cute. Thanks for following my blog and liking me on FB. I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Tami
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love everything, thanks for joining CTVS!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Love the colors of these summer accessories. thanks for joining us this week at CTS for challenge 6
ReplyDeleteThis is great! Love the polka dot paper, the glasses and the flower. Wonderful! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)
ReplyDeletethis is FABULOUS darling!! I may be scraplifting this one:-) Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
ReplyDeleteso delightful love the vivid colors Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
ReplyDeleteLove the colours, so bright and cheerful.Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.
ReplyDeleteSUPER cute! This project really POPS!
ReplyDelete