Friday, July 6, 2012

Star Spangled Wreath

I am back with another 4th of July project. There were so many Patriotic challenges I decided to do a few projects. This is the 2nd from 3 I did and decided to make it 3D. Ever since I made my 1st wreath I just love making them even though they are time consuming.  I have been keeping it to one per season or event.  I used MS Seasonal cart. for all the cuts and wreath.  adding smaller stars on the front and larger ones on the back, to give it alot of layering.  Have a wonderful weekend and stay cool.

Challenges
Paper Playtime Challenge #78 - Red, White & Blue 
A Homespun Affair Challenge - Red, White & Blue


8 comments:

  1. Love your patriotic wreath! The layered stars look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your work! I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Very nice project.

    Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This si SUCH a great idea for a wreath!! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at www.ahomespunaffair.blogspot.com for our Red, White and Blue Challenge!!

    xoxoxox

    Jessica - PS A new Follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wreath! Fun stars! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri ~ abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a festive wreath , love your combination of stars! Thanks for sharing with us this week @ CTO for our "4th of July" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FABULOUS wreath

    Thanks for joining the challenge @ A Homespun Affair
    www.ahomespunaffair.blogspot.com

    Heather - AHA DT Member
    www.iheartippity.com
    www.papercrafteranonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun wreath! Great way to decorate for the 4th. Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky

    Heather
    Getting Cricky DT member

    ReplyDelete