Friday, July 13, 2012

SUN-Shiney Birthday

Hi all my bloggie friends and a happy T.G.I.F.  This was a quick and simple card.  Everything I used was from my stash and scraps(except for my brand new Dorcerela  Summer stamp set).  I added some embossing with Cuttlebug Divine Swirls, punched the corners with MS Starburst corner punch, inked the sun with Studio G brown & Powderpuff mango and used a Signo white gel pen for the shades..  For a glittery finishing touch I added some glitter dots from Recollections for the cheeks. Everyone have a Sun-shiney weekend.

Challenges
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - Here Comes the Sun!

15 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Love this "cool" sun in its shades. The clouds are awesome with the divine swirl embossing and I love the way the stamp goes around the corner. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your sun made me smile and giggle . So cute :0)

    Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the shades on the sun. How did you get your sentiment like that? It looks cool wrapped around.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, now that is a sun! lol, love it, thanks for joining us at the BBTB2 Challenge, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You used one of my favorite suns. I think he has such a great attitude. lol Great job. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the punched and embossed details. thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card,love your cool sun and how you stamped your sentiment.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your sentiment wraps around the outside of the card. The embossing ads just the tight touch to the clouds to make them stand out in a special way. The sunglasses make the sun extra special as well! This is a great card. Thanks for entering the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! I love the swirly clouds, the sunglasses and glittery cheeks! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! I love this sun with his cool shades. Your embossing on the clouds look great! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love the sun with the shades! Pretty embossing on the clouds and the sentiment looks great! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just a a super cute card. What a way to celebrate a birthday. This card will for sure make the sun shine for a little child. Thank you for loining the I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun! What a great sun! Cute details and perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute!! I love the sparkle touch you added :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  15. True example of "fun in the sun"!!!! And great use of the stamps!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete