Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Crabby Birthday

Hi everyone. I am just posting a B-Day card.  Thought it would be fun to add this funny,  crabby Peachy Keen face(Pk-493) to my crab with a sentiment from My Pink stamper.  I used Create a Critter cart. which was feeling left out and added some embellishes from my stash(epoxy stickers/Target, embossing folder/Cuttlebug & Powderpuff chalk ink in Mango and Midnight Blue). Have a great Wednesday.

Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #25 - Just cards/Chalk it Up!(use chalk)

12 comments:

  1. Too funny. So love that ace. TFS with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crabby card. It would have been perfect for me today because I have been crabby. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute face, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love the background and the cute face. Thanks for sharing with us at Celebrate The Occasion!

    Tonya
    CTO DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this crab seems not to be very delighted, but I'm sure the B'day hero will be: this card is very funny and I love this word game. Great background! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha! Awesome card! Love the crab and the sparkle on the sea bed!

    Thanks for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week!

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love the added blue ink on your adorable crab with the fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card! Thanks for entering your project at Peachy Keen's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love that face choice and thank you for playing along with the PKS Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card that's just perfect for cancerians celebrating their birthday this month

    ReplyDelete