Monday, July 9, 2012

Joy

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well and enjoying the summer.  I am joining some fellow bloggers in starting Christmas preparation early with Christmas in July events and challenges.  I love using Create a Critter cart.  with all the cute holiday cuts. I also used Winter Woodland cart., adding Studio G red glitter, dollar pearl & gem. I hand cut the background banner.

Message to Mary from Cardz TV.  In my confusion I have just realized I downloaded the wrong card onto your blog. Thanks for dropping by and come back soon.  Love and blessings.

Challenge
Cardz TV Christmas in July Challenge #1 - use hand stamp, digi or Cricut cut & animal
The Pink Elephant Challenge #156 - Christmas in July


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is too cute!!! LOVE your little reindeer--darling! :)

    ReplyDelete