Hi all my bloggie friends. Hopefully you are staying cooler then me, since I am without an air-conditioner and with temps in the 90's & up. Whew, don't you just feel th sweat forming, LOL. I also hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. My granddaughter and I spent it with a large portion of my extended family. she was meeting them all for the 1st time. She had a ball, especially in the pool.
Now, let me get to the card which I am really loving how it turned out. I used the MS Seasonal cart. & MS Sunburst border punch. Other additons are embossing stars folder(Cuttlebug), some old puffy stickers(Target), dollar buttons(Michaels), ribbon, gem stars(Oriental Trading co.), corner rounder(Fiskers) and Momento ik,. I used my fairly new stamp sentiment/Encouraging Me(My Pink Stamper), which I love and brand spanking new 3 Girl Jam ribbon which I won in her Blogaversary. Some of the pieces were hand cut with MS paper trimmer. That's it and I hope that you enjoy it as much I as I have.
Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge #62 - 4th of July & Canada Day
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - use a Star
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #72 - Red, White & Blue
The Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Red, White & Blue
Exploring Cricut Challenge - Red, White & Blue
Might not show up on the site, but it does link it to you. You need to select the picture when you use linky, but no worries I can see it. Thanks so much for entering your beautiful card at Exploring Cricut.
ReplyDeleteDiane
Hi Maida love the heart shaped flag! Great papers and love the Star embossing. Everything a patriotic card should be and more...thanks so much for joining Little Scrap Pieces star challenge this week! Karen
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful!!! I so love how you made the heart flag!! Love the embossing and all of the embellies! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo cute!!!! LOVE that heart! Thank you for entering our challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteCute card!! Love the shape and how you placed it all. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
ReplyDeleteZ
This card is adorable! I love the heart shaped flag! Thanks for joing us over at Dilo En Espanol!
ReplyDeleteToodles,
Monica
www.monicascreativemadness.com
Thanks for joining our Dilo en Espanol Summer Challenge, you did a great job Maida!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Yvonne~DT