Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yor The Best

I am back with another card for Mom but it can be for other occasions.  I used Formal Occasion and Forever Young carts.  From my stash I added pearls, gems, ribbon,  Marvy punched flower, MS doily border, Studio G stamp & ink.  The kraft paper is Recollections and also used Lost & Found/My Mind's Eye.  I really like how it turned out. Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge #71 - Sparkle, Bling & Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. What a unique card. Love the colors.

    Thank you for joining us at RRR. Hope to see you again next week!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shape card. if you have time I host simple salutaions challenge would love for you to add your talents.
    thanks for stopping by my blog.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Elegant..love the shape and the gorgeous silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the pretty silhouette and all the details!
    Thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really pretty. love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI, I am just popping in to say hi!! Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by today during the Summertime Hop!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete