I am here with a quick, simple gift for Mother's Day. I wrapped my daughters favorite chocolates to give to her. I measured the mini bag and cut out a piece of cardstock, adding a MS doily punched border on each side. I used Indie Art cart. for the rose and punched to holes for the recollections ribbon.
On the back I added a tag I made using Create a Critter with a sentiment(I edited) from My craft Spot. Sorry for the poor quality of the pic but the camera and lighting was just not cooperating.
Here is a side view of the scrumptious goodies. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Exploring Cricut Challenge & Blog Hop- Mother's Day
Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge - Mother's Day
Cut it Up Challenge #18 - Mother's Day
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #96 - Colors(Name Your Colors)Black, White, Grey, Red & Green
Paper Issues Challenge - Mother's Day
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #9 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot Challenge #96 - For Mom
On the back I added a tag I made using Create a Critter with a sentiment(I edited) from My craft Spot. Sorry for the poor quality of the pic but the camera and lighting was just not cooperating.
Here is a side view of the scrumptious goodies. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Exploring Cricut Challenge & Blog Hop- Mother's Day
Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge - Mother's Day
Cut it Up Challenge #18 - Mother's Day
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #96 - Colors(Name Your Colors)Black, White, Grey, Red & Green
Paper Issues Challenge - Mother's Day
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #9 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot Challenge #96 - For Mom
Very cute bag! The flower is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Such a pretty gift bag. You daughter will love it.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
This is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
This is great!! Love the rose and the punched edges. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Mother's Day' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I love the borders on the sides and that gorgeous flower! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteVery PRETTY!Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenge.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! What a great idea! Thank you for creating with us at Hiding in my Craft Room! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteVery pretty rose; I have Indie Art and never used that cut!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
Evelyn
Love the rose! Your daughter will LOVE this ;) Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut this week!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
How gorgeous! LOVE that rose!!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
What a pretty rose! That gift bag is perfect for mother's day! Thanks for crafting with us at Cut it up!
ReplyDelete