Friday, May 3, 2013

Hap-Bee Birthday

Hi all!  So excited its Friday and not only because its the weekend.  I have been preparing for a much needed visit to my very missed granddaughters. I haven't seen them since June of last year and you know how fast kids change.  I will be putting away the craft tools for a while to reconnect with my girls.  I am so grateful to my daughter sending for me.  I will still be checking my email & little crafting whenever possible.
Now on to the crafting. I used Create a Critter & MS Seasonal carts. to make this Sketch card which was originally for Peachy Keen.  With limited time and my computer going haywire, I was unable to post it.  From my stash I used ribbon(American Crafts), flower button, Studio G glitter & stamp, Sakura white gel pen, Cuttlebug embossing, MS border punch and Peachy face(PK-294 Cornies).

Challenges
3 Girl Jam Challenge #17 - Anything Goes W/Ribbon
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #9 - Outdoor Critters

13 comments:

  1. This is simply cute. Love that face! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge.


    Tara
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little card. The colors are great and that face is too cute! I was guest designer at this Die Cuttin' Diva challenge and I'm giving away a Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge. If you want a chance to win, visit my blog :-)

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too, too cute! Thanks for joining the 3 Girl Jam ribbon challenge. Julie O, 3GJ DT member. http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, love that face!!! ...thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so Beautiful. Great colors and great design. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #108 Mother’s Day challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    Thanks for entering the Mother's day #108 challenge also

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute wonderful colrs and pretty flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Little Scrap pieces.
    LSP--DT member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh - love his buck teeth! Thank you for playing at both Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges and at Paper Playtime. Be sure to check out our Facebook pages to see if your project entry was highlighted and linked to your blog!
    PDE Challenge Page on Facebook
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling card; and you've totally inspired me to open up my Cricut again and start using it more. I'm stuck in the stamping and Copics mode right now! But the Cricut machine and all the wonderful cartridges I have make such awesome cards. Thanks for your inspiration, and entering our Embossing Challenge! Valerie with the PND ~ TFS with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an adorable card...... I hardly ever use my Cricut for card making anymore, I think I need to change that.... TFS with us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge......xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the face you added to your cute bee! thanks for linking up with us at 3 Girl Jam challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable. Great glitter on the bee. Thanks for linking up to the 3 Girl JAM Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge.

    Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super adorable card! Love that bee with his cutie face!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog for our Anything Goes w/Ribbon Challenge! Hope to see you back tomorrow for a brand new challenge :)
    Jessica
    3GJ~ DT

    ReplyDelete