Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Gift For Mom



 Happy Saturday.  I made a gift for a special MOM that won't wilt.  I used Freshly Picked to start the project adding a tag made with Emma's Die cuts @ My Creative Time. From my stash I added a metal charm, Cuttlebug embossing, Pearls, ribbon, Studio G stamp, mini punched flowers and gems.
I hand cut the extra pieces to create a pocket and hide tag.  I used another Studio G sentiment stamp W/brown Moment ink & PowderPuff Mango.
I decided to add a little something extra.  I made a few tickets from an old Studio G stamp set and added some Sakura gel coloring.
Here are all the parts to the entire set.  Thanks for joining me.

Challenges
My Sheri's Crafts Challenge #109 - Mother's Day Style
Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge #71 - Sparkle, Bling, Ribbon
Whimsical Designs Challenge  - Bling
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #96 - Name Your Color(Green, Purple, Yellow & Rust)
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge # 108 - Mother's Day
DL Art Thankful Thursday May Linky Party - Anything Goes






9 comments:

  1. What a sweet flower pot full of posies for a special Mom. LOVE that precious little bird and cute tag!!! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts biweekly challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love all the sweet extras--embossing, tags, and little bird! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Perfect little tag to go with it and I love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coupons! Thanks for playing along with us at Hiding in My Craft Room!

    lovies =o) kel
    HIMCR DT
    http://scrap-photograffs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty little flower pot! Love the colors.

    Thank you for joining us at RRR. Hope to see you again next week!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty flower pot!!! Love the little coupons!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs for our "Bling It" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. Wonderful cheerful colors I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete