Hi all. Happy Tuesday to you. I am here with my 2nd card set and even though it is more time consuming, I am starting to enjoy making them. As usual, I went to the Create a Critter & MS Seasonal carts. From my stash I added glitter dots, Studio G ink, American Crafts ribbon, Skittles, a gorgeous 3D flower from Janis @ Paper Compulsion which I won last year. To finish it all off I stamped some Peachy faces(PK-493, PK-943, Pk- 573). I had so much fun doing these cuties. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps/Peachy Keen Connection Challenge #1 - Flower Power
My Creative Time Designer Challenge - Set of 4 3X3 card (Animal Critters)
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13/18 - 3D Flower
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - It's a Bug's Life!
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #96 - Colors(Choose Your own/Green, Brown, Blue, Peach & Kraft
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/ Sunday is Funday #9 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday May Linky Party - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday May Linky Party - Anything Goes
They all turned out so cute! And that little yawning snail..adorable!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteCute, cute and more cute.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
These are so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
So adorable! Something about little cards just makes me smile. Love the sweet Peachy Faces on your cards.
ReplyDeleteThese are just wonderful!!! Your critters are soooo cute! Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Time Challenge! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)
ReplyDeleteThese are SO cute! I love all your little critters. They are FANTASTIC! Wonderful job! Thanks for joining my Designer Challenge at My Creative Time. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteOh wow...what fun, happy, adorable little critters! Each one is just cute as can be and I love all the sweet Peachy faces you used! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are so fun! Love each and everyone! The PK faces on the critters are perfect! Thanks for joining us in this week's PK stamp challenge!
ReplyDeleteSUPER CUTE cards,they are just too STINKIN' CUTE!!!GREAT job with this weeks challenge!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at My Creative Time and Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin cute! Love these! You did a AWESOME job! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne
ReplyDeleteLove the snail and the way you used the flower! Super adorable...Thanks for joining the lsp challenge. Karen
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love the cute critters!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
Shelly
Such happy cards!! Great choice in colour combination!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
ReplyDeleteCheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo
You should see how my associate Wesley Virgin's report begins in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.
ReplyDeleteYou see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.
These are the EXACT same methods tons of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.
You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.
That's mostly because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.
Perhaps this thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about seven years back, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3.20 on his bank card.
"I'm absolutely fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"
You took part in those questions, ain't it so?
Your very own success story is going to start. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.
CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE