Hi to all my bloggie friends. I am here almost at the end of the day, so behind on everything. I made this cut for the 1st time, from Formal Occasion cart. I scored the fan but it is hard to see. I added one of my favorite peachy faces(PK-Cherub Faces) and a sentiment from My Craft Spot stamps. To the cute face was colored with Sakura Gel pens & Pebbles Chalk. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps/Peachy Keen Connection - May Challenge #2 - Shaped Card
Everyday is An Occasion Linky Party/Sunday is Funday #9 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday May Link Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrappy Moms Stamps/Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Mother's Day
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #159 - Mother's Day
Pumpkin Spice Challenge - Mother's Day
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #159 - Mother's Day
Pumpkin Spice Challenge - Mother's Day
What a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Pretty fan shaped card. The face is so sweet. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)
ReplyDelete- Mel
This is so nice, I really like the fan image, I don't think I've ever seen this one before! Thanks for joining our FCCB Mother's Day challenge this week!!
ReplyDeleteI would not have thought of making a fan shaped card - it turned out great! Love the PK face and the tulle accent. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! This is so unique as a "card". Great idea! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteAngie