Her I am with the 2nd of 2 cards I did today and my grand helper was my granddaughter. I was looking for an interesting idea for the 4th of July and I came upon Captain America's Shield and loved the idea. My granddaughter did all the embossing. I found some old stickers and chipboard I got at a fantastic deal last year and decided to use them. Since I do not own any stamps for this Occasion I wrote in the sentiment with a black gel pen. I think any boy would love this shaped card. Enjoy the rest of the week. Oh, I almost forgot to mention I used my old George Basic Shapes cart.
Challenges
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #88 - Oh, I Love America
Cropstop Challenge #77 - Let's here it for the children!
Card Makin Mams Challenge #44 - Red, White & Blue
Go Fish Challenge #19 - Create something Patriotic
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - Patriotic card
Love your Captain America shield. Great patriotic card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie
ReplyDeleteSuper card
ReplyDeleteHugs
Nana
love your shield, thanks for joining us at the BBTB2 Challenge, hugs
ReplyDeleteFun card; perfect for a young Captain America fan and wonderful that your GD could help create it! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the layers and textures! Super cute! Thanks so much for playing at the Go Fish! Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful - I have a crush on Captain America, so this sooo appeals to me! Cute as can be! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
ReplyDeleteSusan
Love your circle shaped card! Great shield, embossing, and layers! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts and BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteGlenda
Great card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card. I love that you made a shaped card and what great inpiration than Capt. America! You and your grand-daughter make a great team. She did an amazing job with the embossing. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)
DeleteGreat card, I love the shield idea :D
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Go Fish Challenge! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shape card and love the USA sticker. Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your inspiration with us on the CropStop Challenge! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! I absolutely LOVE this card!!! Such a brilliant idea to use Captain America's shield as your inspiration!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Go Fish Challenge!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool and great inspiration! Love the embossing. thanks for sharing with BBTB2. xxD
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
So fun! I love round shaped cards. Thanks for linking up at BBTB2! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your Red, White and Blue card with us at Card Makin Mama's.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Thanks somuch for joining usat BBTB2
ReplyDeletejuliex