Thursday, June 28, 2012

BBQ Time


Hi all my wonderful bloggie friends. Hope everyone is enjoying the weather out there, having loads of fun.  

I want to send out a special request that everyone join me in prayer for 2 special people.  Emma's son where she has been by his bedside while doctor's are working hard to make him well again.  Emma stay strong and our prayers and love go out to you and your family.  Also, Sherrie and many people in her town have experienced flooding from severe weather.  Sending out blessings and hoping your lives can be normalized very soon.

Now on to my card.  Here is a deliciously fun card I did using Simply Charmed and Everyday Paper Dolls carts. I also used MS doily border & flower corner punch.  I wanted to embellish it so I blinged it up with some pearls, ribbon, white gel pen and Studio G pink glitter.  I finished it with a Peachy Keen face(PK-493).
Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #71 - use fruit or vegetable representing summer


11 comments:

  1. Great summery card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card!!!! love this! fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Great luck with the challenges.

    Catarina aka Docerela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you put cute little cuts on the inside and out. Also love your MS borders. Thanks for joining us for the FCCB challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card-love all your cuts and punches! Nice of you to recognize two of our bloggy friends who are in special need right now. Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Thanks for joining our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute watermelon! Adorable little face and I love how you decorated the inside.
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the Simply Charmed cartridge. Your color choices are just perfect for this card! I hope you stop by the challenge at www.cricutchirp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card!!!Love PKS!Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Migdalia
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love that melon! Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel this week!

    ReplyDelete