Hope everyone is avoiding the cold. it is freezing here in NY. This card will probably be the last reminding the start of the year. At least for a long while. The snowflake was an extra from a previous project using Winter Lace cart. For the bottle and cups I used MS Seasonal cart. I was able to download the calender for free from Cooking With Cricut 25 Days of Christmas. I used some ribbon from my statsh and embossed the back layer with Snowflakes from Cuttlebug. That's it for now.
Challenge
My Pink Stamper/Pinkalicious Blog Hop Challenge - A New Start
Paper Cutz Challenge #120 - Happy New Year
Card Makin Mamas Challenge - Happy New Year
Paper Cutz Challenge #120 - Happy New Year
Card Makin Mamas Challenge - Happy New Year
Cute card, love how you used the calendar on it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge:)